Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this website as well as all transactions conducted through the website and our company.
All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:
The Ruptured Duck, LLC
51 Morgan Road
Hubbardston, MA 01452
Copyright © 1994-2020 The Ruptured Duck, LLC. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 1994-2020 The Ruptured Duck, LLC. All rights reserved.
All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by The Ruptured Duck. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of The Ruptured Duck, LLC or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
- Shipping & Delivery
At this time, The Ruptured Duck, LLC ships merchandise to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands. Additionally, The Ruptured Duck, LLC can ship to all four corners of the globe. No matter where you live, we have shipped to your area in the past. Certain restrictions may apply, but do not hesitate to ask! However, due to our inability to adequately insure packages to countries outside of the United States, we cannot be responsible for loss or damage. Therefore, the customer assumes all responsibility for the package once it has left our office. This includes all customs fees and duty charges.
*Free Shipping Policy
*We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $500, however, if the item(s) are of a heavy weight, or over-sized, we may require additional shipping costs. We do our very best to calculate accurate shipping costs, and will inquire with a few shipping sources, to find the best rate for our customers.
Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.
Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. The Ruptured Duck, LLC is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
- We reserve the right to request alternative payment forms on certain items we sell.
- We accept different forms of payment, including Credit Cards, Paypal, Bank Wire Transfers, good old cash, and of course Check/Money Orders. We ask that your Checks/Money Orders be made payable to:
- Sales Tax
The Ruptured Duck, LLC charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.
**ERRORS AND OMISSIONS**
-"To err is human..Too forgive is devine". We try our very best at all times to be accurate with our descriptions, inventory and photos. Every once in a while a mistake does occur. Once we are made aware of the mistake, we rectify the error ASAP. However, we reserve the right, in all cases, to refuse to sell any item that is incorrectly listed, pictured or priced. Thank you for your understanding.
- Return Policy
- All of our items are guaranteed original (pre-1945) to the period. We specialize in WWII Era German, US, and Japanese Militaria, however, we offer original pieces from other countries during this era as well. We offer an unconditional money back guarantee regarding this principal. On items over $300, we offer, when asked, a written Certificate Of Authenticity (COA). This guarantee is exclusively for the person the item(s) are sold to and not transferable to subsequent owners. Should you decide to return any merchandise for ANY REASON, it must be returned within FIVE (5) days after you receive the order for a full refund (less shipping). The amount which will be refunded will be calculated in United States Dollars, just as the item was sold in United States Dollars. All returned items must be received in the same condition which they were sent. Tampering with, disassembling, altering or cleaning an item, or any other damage sustained in shipping voids any return privilege.
- Returns on items paid using a credit card may be subject to a 4% charge as this is what it costs me to process the credit card and I cannot recoup this expense.
- Any item returned, where we covered the shipping and insurance costs, is subject to the charge of that shipping and insurance. This will be deducted from the amount being returned.